Original equipment, Centurion

hi all, is there a way to determine the original equipment for a Ford Centurion,

1996? maybe through the VIN? I mean the obvious is not what I'm looking for, but things like tow pakage, plow package, or any package not readily apparent.

Also, what was the Centurion package anyway? A quick google search didn't reveal much

Reply to
Dave Lee

Centurion is the name of a company that built custom-bodied Ford Trucks. They typically made 4-door 1-ton Broncos out of them. Or maybe it was 3/4 ton, I don't remember.

Reply to
Joe