TSB on my 99 jimmy

hi, I have a problem, well I looked up the TSBs on my jimmy and I found one that said somthing about the fuel injector staying closed and not working,
well when I called the dealer in town they said it has no recalls on it, but the funny thing is I DO have a non functional fuel injector on cylinder 4. (cylinder #4 misfire code) So does that mean they have replaced it already and it went bad again or does it mean that it went bad for the first time.
A recall and tsb are different, a tsb is for repair info only, a recall means all the affected vehicles are called back to be repaired. Only an dealer can run a history report to see what warranty work was done.

-
well when I viewed the page it said the following.
General Recalls TSB Number & Issue Date TSB Title 99066F MAR 03 Campaign - Fuel Injector Sticking Closed
So, would this be a recall or what??

working,
4.
time.
News==----
Newsgroups
=----
This is not a recall it is a technical bulletin only, for shop daignostic purposes.

-