turn signal clicking won’t turn off

I?ve got a 99 Silverado with the new body style and the clicking that the turn signal makes won?t turn off when I?m not turning. I?ve tried changing the signal fuse but that didn?t help.

Reply to
31goalie

It's your turn signal relay. Replace that.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Forest Hursey

"31goalie" wrote: > I've got a 99 Silverado with the new body style and the > clicking that the turn signal makes won't turn off when I'm > not turning. I've tried changing the signal fuse but that > didn't help.

Are they difficult to replace?

Reply to
31goalie

> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > >
If that dosen?t work any ideas of what else could the problem be?

Reply to
31goalie

Reply to
JBDragon

i?ve changed the relay and it still clicks. could it be a with the switch itself? or any ideas of what else it could be?

Reply to
31goalie

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Kerry