turn signal clicking wonít turn off

Iíve got a 99 Silverado with the new body style and the clicking that the turn signal makes wonít turn off when Iím not turning. Iíve tried changing the signal fuse but that didnít help.

‚úĖ
It's your turn signal relay. Replace that.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Chevrolet-turn-signal-clicking-won-turn-ftopict123661.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"Forest Hursey" wrote: > It's your turn signal relay. Replace that. > > >
> > > I've got a 99 Silverado with the new body style and the > clicking that > > the turn signal makes won't turn off when I'm not turning. > I've tried > > changing the signal fuse but that didn't help. > > > > -- > > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/Chevrolet-turn-signal-clicking-won-turn-ftopict123661.html > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p `1878
If that dosenít work any ideas of what else could the problem be?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"31goalie" wrote: > I've got a 99 Silverado with the new body style and the > clicking that the turn signal makes won't turn off when I'm > not turning. I've tried changing the signal fuse but that > didn't help.
Are they difficult to replace?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Replace the Relay. They just plug in. You should find it easy enough as that's what's clicking. Find the clicking, and you've found the flasher relay.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"JBDragon1" wrote: > Replace the Relay. They just plug in. You should find it > easy enough as > that's what's clicking. Find the clicking, and you've found > the flasher > relay. >
> > > "31goalie" wrote: > &nbsp;> > I've got a 99 Silverado with the new body style and > the > &nbsp;> > clicking that the turn signal makes won't turn off > when I'm > &nbsp;> > not turning. I've tried changing the signal fuse but > that > &nbsp;> > didn't help. > > > > Are they difficult to replace?
iíve changed the relay and it still clicks. could it be a with the switch itself? or any ideas of what else it could be?
‚úĖ
Got same issue with my 98 Blazer. believe it is in wiring as bumps etc seem to solve it for a bit then comes back.