windshield wiper

I have noticed that my back windshield wiper like has a leak somewhere. Is is expensive to have it fixed? I guess the parts are only at Chevy dealer, right?

What vehicle do you have? I know that some of the trucks (tahoe/suburban) have a problem with the wiper system leaking. It's basically something you can't fix - from what I understand.
~KJ~

97' Chevy blazer 4.3L