WTB...

WTB... '87-'91 Blazer, Jimmy, or Suburban 4x4! I will consider ANY condition ANYwhere!!! E-mail me at shades_1970 and add @netins.net

Checked www.ebaymotors.com?
Doc

YUP! Overpriced!!!
| | Checked www.ebaymotors.com? | | Doc | | | > | > | > | |
Sorry my app wasn't what you were looking for.
~KJ~

No offence KJ...Really want the TBI!
| > | | > | Checked www.ebaymotors.com? | > | | > | Doc | > | | > | | > | > | > | > | > | > | > | | > | | > | > | |

This much I figured. How about my 1990 GMC Jimmy, Shoot me an offer & I'll see if I'll part w/ Papa Smurf
~TLGM
$100
With no info, pics, or anything...That's the best offer I will make! E-mail me pics and info and I might be more inclined to make you an offer closer to what your looking for.
| > No offence KJ...Really want the TBI! | | This much I figured. How about my 1990 GMC Jimmy, Shoot me an offer & | I'll see if I'll part w/ Papa Smurf | | ~TLGM
Thought with how often I whine on here you would know.
http://www.geocities.com/hawkeye649box/Jimmy_01.jpg through 07.jpg 1990 GMC FS Jimmy 350CUI TBI (111k) TH700R4 NP241 3.73's in 10bolts Power windows all work, power mirrors, all gauges work, all lights work. No codes. Transmission is new, new calipers/cylinders for rears. Fresh mako paint job, low low rust. Has running boards, 1 1/4" tow package w/ hook. Full sized spare, all jacks etc. Warn brass (premium) hubs.
~KJ~

Not in your year span but you may still be interested: 1981 3/4 ton, 4X4 Suburban updated with a 1986 front clip and converted drivetrain: 454 cu. in, 400 turbo with shift kit, 4.11 rears. The best of everything at the time. has a bad cam now...$1500 in Pittsburgh Pa.
| | |
OR, anything that really pixes my interest!!!