WTB

I am looking for a 73-91 FULL SIZE Blazer or Jimmy. Non-diesel, 4x4, prefer no or junk engine, w/ or w/o axles doesn't matter, must be a complete body(top and all), rust is expected but prefer as little as possible, must have all the seats in fair or better condition, must have things like the column and gauges and such still intact. Basically I am looking for a winter fun truck to load up my Kids into and thrash around with. I have an engine and spare axles. I DO need a clean title. I will consider any except Flintstone mobiles... Reply to me directly, please.

Reply to
Shades