2003 Acura TL problem

Page 2 of 2

Now that I agree with. Will keep you posted for sure.

I'm rootin' for ya...
--
Tegger

No shit. On an 8-year-old car, he's practically stealing the tranny and installation....

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
Its a recall my friend.......doesn't make no diff if its 25 yrs old with 1 million miles on it.
I'm sure you recall what happened regarding the recall on the early 90 toyota trucks..........many got a new truck for their rusty old anchors!