95 Integra LS Mileage question

I purchased a used 95 Integra LS last March, has an automatic with 120K, seems to be getting poor MPG's & with the frigid weather in Illinois this past week it has only got worse.
According to Acura this model is supposed to get 25 city, 31 highway.
In summer driving I usually get 280-290 miles with a fill up, winter driving I'm only getting 250-260 on a full tank. I changed the plugs a few weeks ago & the air filter isn't that old, I'm not very good with cars but I thought post a message here for advice before I bring it in.
Thanks

More of a thought about something that often gets overlooked - if the thermostat is staying open too much (sticky, weak, or whatever) the fuel economy will drop like a rock and the cold weather hit is worse. Sometimes that can be felt as a weak heater, but not always. If the thermostat has a few years on it (especially if it is the original!) it should be changed the next time the coolant is changed. I find OEM 'stats are often much more stable than aftermarket ones in the cars I've had with temperature guages.
Mike
Well I have noticed that the needle on the temp guage never goes more the a 1/4 of the way up from when it's started, even in summer driving with the AC on.
I'll mention that to Acura when I take it in.

My son says his '94 Integra runs around 1/3. It could make a difference (or maybe not much).
Mike

My '94 Integra also stays around 1/3 with A/C on during summer. I have very rarely seen it go close to 1/2. During winter, it can take a long time before it reaches 1/4 even. I still get around 26 mpg in the city (with oxygenated fuel) and 33-35 on the highway.