acura- i lost all power

i was driving about 45 mph and mycheck engine light came on and i pushed the gas and nothing happened my car completely died. i let it set for a couple days and my batttery is dead so i bought a new battery and my car
sounds like it wants to start but it wont ? what could it be?
Add pictures here
âś–

What happens?
Does the engine go chugga-chugga-cough-chugga-cough?
Does the engine go chugga-chugga-chugga and nothing else?
Does it just go click-click?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
it goes chugga chugga chugga chugga but wont start and it has gas in it
Add pictures here
âś–

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#symptoms
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
it goes chuga chuga chuga chuga every time i turn the key but it wont start and it has gas in it
Add pictures here
âś–