check engine light came on

i installed new radio 4 or 5 days ago , last night my check engine light
came on, today i had taken to a mechanic shop and had a diagnostic check
and it scanned out to be a fuse problem so i then went home to check my fuses
in glove department and trunk but didnt find any blown fuses , did i miss any
other places were fuses are located or does any one kno what may be the
problem. ?
Reply to
SLMSHADYX81 via CarKB.com

Site Timeline Threads