Acura Integra GS Auto and Cold Air Intake V2?

Hi, I would like to put an AEM Cold Air Intake V2 onto my 1998 Acura Integra, does anybody know if this would screw up my transmission or not?

âś–

You do know that you already have a "cold air intake", factory installed?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
DO IT! AEM IS MUCH BETTER THAN STOCK

http://www.autoforumz.com/Acura-Integra-GS-Auto-Cold-Air-Intake-V2-ftopict121466.html
Add pictures here
âś–

Why would a different air intake screw up the transmission? HP and torque gains will not be -that- big.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

And your proof is...?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum todd ullum
Add pictures here
âś–