acura integra

im thinking about putting a b20b engine in my 94 acura integra and i was just wondering if the transmission from the original b18 will fit or do i need to get a new tranny any suggestions on this?

Reply to
TONY

TONY wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

B20b is from the CRV. I'd GUESS that your tranny fits it. You could check part numbers to see it the stick trannys are the same number.

Hey,you could make an 4WD Integra! B-)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

i have a 1993 acura integra and this car vibrates alot when its in parking mode.what is wrong with this car is it the engine or the transmission?

Reply to
jloliz1

"jloliz1" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

What's it idling at? (What RPM, I mean).

Reply to
Tegger