Acura or Subaru WRX STI

Acura. What do you expect me to say?
Actually, my mechanic of 25 years would say the Subaru. He's a major Subaru nut and even ice-races old XTs. He likes them because of their 4WD.
--
TeGGeR?

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

The WRX STI is a rally car,will have a rougher ride than the Acuras,but a lot better accelleration and braking. Honda products have high quality ergonomics,a "same feeling" constant across all models.
WRX is based on the 4 dr Impreza,a basic quality auto.
All said;it depends on what YOU want in a car.(as always) YMMV.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik