are da body part interchangeable

can some one tell if the bumpers from a 90 integra 2 door will fit a 92 integra 2 door front and back bumper

Reply to
hector

can some one tell if the bumpers from a 90 integra 2 door will fit a 92 integra 2 door front and back bumper

Reply to
hector

"hector" wrote in news:1161753826.466623.73940 @e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Yes.

Appearances are slightly different, but mounting is the same. You'll need the '92's front signal lamps as well.

I'd advise buying new front signal lamp gaskets ($5 each), to make sure there's no water ingress after installation. And don't overtighten the signal lamp screws; they strip very easily!

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"TeGGeR®" wrote in news:Xns98674F9E8A4tegger@207.14.116.130:

Correction: You'll need the '90's signal lamps for the '90 bumpers on the '92. I originally had it backwards.

Reply to
TeGGeR®