are da body part interchangeable

can some one tell if the bumpers from a 90 integra 2 door will fit a 92 integra 2 door front and back bumper

can some one tell if the bumpers from a 90 integra 2 door will fit a 92 integra 2 door front and back bumper

Yes.
Appearances are slightly different, but mounting is the same. You'll need the '92's front signal lamps as well.
I'd advise buying new front signal lamp gaskets ($5 each), to make sure there's no water ingress after installation. And don't overtighten the signal lamp screws; they strip very easily!
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Correction: You'll need the '90's signal lamps for the '90 bumpers on the '92. I originally had it backwards.