Buy a Acurra maybe

I been talking to my friends who say I need to get a car instead of the truck I drive since it dose not get good gas. mileage I have a Chevy 1/2 ton
with a 350 and 3.42 rear end, 1999, but with having to pay so much for my gas anymore I think they are right about buying a car that gets better.
Noone in my family ever bought a jap car we only buy American but my brother in law has a Acurra LT ? 2000 that he wants to sell me for cheap so he can get another car for him to drive. I have lokked at some inter-net places but I can not find if this is a good car and I dotn know if this Acurra is good gas mileage car or costs too much or will pull my trailer with my dogs like I need to every two week. So I be appreciateve if any you could let me know if he wants too much (his got 77500 miles and hes asking $10000 for it which I think is way to much money for some foreign piece of) and what gas dose it get?
I thank you for helping a feller out Billy D Big Ol Bill
i forgot to say that his car is green and got the auto tranny and a nice radio, but dont have no hitch or towing packege so I am thinking that aint no car for me but fellers let me know thanks Big Ol Bill from Dallas
well at least your maintanence costs will go WAY down comparied to an american car, and the resale value will remain much higher then what your used too. Did you mean an Acura TL?
http://www.carsdirect.com/research/acura/tl/2000/32

I think he sud save some of his $ and take a course in primary English.
Waiving the right to remain silent, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com said:

Probably better off keeping the pickup truck...

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!