I have 2001 Integra GS

Hello everybody, I have a radiator leak, would you recomend fix it or replace it? Thanks, Guillermo Grand Prairie, TX.

Replace. You can get good-quality aftermarket rads for $150-$200, way cheaper than OEM.
Use a new OEM rad cap though, not the one which came with the rad.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thank you, I replaced it and keep the old cap. Seems like everything works fine. I paid around $275 parts and labor. The mechanic told me the radiator is not original, but is replaceable. Thanks,

Ask Jiiiiiimmmyyy! MZ