LF: electric schematic for my 1990 Integra LS hatchback

Howdy. Can someone please post this so I can tell the wire colours/markings for the various accessories etc out of the inside fues box. Stop/tail-lites, etc.
Its very hard to troubleshoot without one.
BIG thanks!!!!

Do you know what you're asking for? The wiring diagrams consist of well over a dozen 11x17 pages.
I'd suggest eBay, but the listings I see are mostly for CDs and do not look trustworthy.
www.helminc.com has new OEM manuals. These are the finest there is. <http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=&Mfg=AHA&Make=AHA&Model=INTG&Year 90&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&selected%5Fmedia=&mscsidWA7XERWXBTX9JE2PJCPM37LHB8XCLA6>
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Howdy. I didn't know there was SO many!!!. My prob had to do with my tail lights not working when the emergency brake was DOWN aka off.
Stop & tun signals OK but needless to say, not too good at night with no lights in rear. I tracked it down to the small switch on the emergency brake. When brake ON, the tail lights stayed on but they I put the brake down, tail lights went OFF..
Seems the switch on brake was kaput so disconnected so I ran wire from switch to ground and now the lites stay on with emerg brake off.
Only prob is now he Emergency light on dash stays light even when the brake is off. That is OK with me until I find a good switch.
dewayne on the West Coast of Canada

Well why didn't you say so to begin with?

This is odd. The parking brake circuit is /totally/ separate from the taillight circuit. They don't even use the same fuse.

That switch should be OFF when the handle is down. You've wired it ON, which is not the correct answer here.
The fact that jumping the PB switch lets your taillights illuminate suggests you have a ground or power problem, not a parking brake switch problem. The parking brake jumper wire is now providing ground or power for the taillights.
Did your license plate lights work before you jumped the parking brake switch? If not, you definitely have a ground or power problem.
You don't say if you have a hatch or a sedan. Has the car been in rear- ended at some point? In the hatch there's a ground connection behnd the trim panel inside, between the taillights. Body shops sometimes forget to reconnect this ground. The same ground in the sedan is under the parcel shelf. Sometimes people disconnect it while installing speakers and forget to do it back up again.
Have you checked ALL the fuses? Checked to make sure there's power to the hot leg of the 15A taillight/license plate light fuse? That fuse is kind of in the middle of the bunch of skinny fuses in the under-dash fuse box.