Program Gate Codes into my TL?

my fiance has a 2003 Acura TL but no owner's manual came with the car (purchased used). I'm trying to program her garage door opener buttons with the key FOB to my community's gate and have searched the forums
here but can't find anything. Don't want to order a manual and wait. Anyone have the program sequence? I did it for my 1997 Nissan Maxima SE and know it is pretty straight forward. (I'm pretty sure my community gate is *not* a rotating code if that helps)
thanks.
-diro
Try looking at: http://www.homelink.com/home/sitemap.tml I found instructions for 2006 pilot and that also worked for my 2003-TL.
John