1988 Audi Quattro 200 Wagon

I'm getting one! And am tremendously psyched and needed to tell someone who cared. It's a manual--rare find! Only 70k miles on it. I'm giddy as a schoolgirl! All it needs are new tires (so far as I know), it's
everything I want in a vehicle and the first thing I'm going to do is upgrade to 16" tires.
Any other suggestions to make this ride incredibly sweet? Any others have a vehicle like this one?
Amy
I have previously owned four T44 series. 2 '84Ms one '87QM and a '91 QM. No turbos but I wish they had been.
With only 70M on it you should have a good ride.
Enjoy it and let us know if you have any questions.
Other good technical references are: http://forums.audiworld.com/v8 / Don't let the V8 fool you this is the forum for T44s with a lot of enthusiasts and a lot of knowledge.
Excellent technical site for troubleshooting and parts: http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/trouble.html
Chris Millers 200 site with everything you could want to know about your car: http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/main.html
The T44s are fun and dependable if you keep up with routine maintenence. I would suggest that you find out when the last time the timing belt was done. It is a miles and/or time interval. If more than five years change it soon. DIY or a local independent shop.
TonyJ '04 A4 1.8TQM