1999 A6 2,8 quattro - CD CHANGER???

Hi!
Can you recommand me what CD changer I have to buy ...
I have Symphony II CD/CASS/RADIO "by default" but WITHOUT cd changer.
Original Audi CD Changer is TOO EXPENSIVE and I've heard that instead
original one I can "install" some other brands (I heard that even generic CD changers are sometimes welocme!!!)
Is it true?
Any experience ???
THNX
Niksa

look on ebay, they are normally going for around 150.00, about the same as a normal one
Ron
Vi trebate VAG Part Nr 4D0 035 111. Ima mnogo na audifans.com audiworld.com audizine.com vwvortex.com primerno $150-200 USD. Ne znam ako erhaeltlich u Hrvatskoj.
Your English is much better than my Croatian.

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:42:35 -0400, "silver30v"

Your Croatian is very good. I understood everything but this:
" >Ne znam ako erhaeltlich u Hrvatskoj."
Thanx anyway Niksa http://www.niksa-svilicic.com