2001 A4 Bentley manual (CD) and Brake rotors

Good by Audi newsgroup. You saved me a ton of money and headaches. I have sold my A4 and still have the Bentley Cd factory service manual(A4 96-01 & S4 00-02) and a set of new Balo rear rotors that I don't need.
I'd like $20. for the Cd and $20.+ shipping for the rotors. Thanks for all the advice .
I am interested in the Bentley CD. let me know! dave (one out of many daves) vwdoc1 at hotmail dot com