2001 optima brake rotors

My local Procare is having trouble locating replacement brake rotors for my LX v6. Are parts for these cars generally hard to find? Should I just take it to a Kia dealer for repairs?

Reply to
Machine Messiah

ZÿRiX

Many thanks. I told them I had no trouble locating these parts online!

--=20 Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all. --=20

Reply to
Machine Messiah

"" wrote: > My local Procare is having trouble locating replacement brake > rotors for > my LX v6. > Are parts for these cars generally hard to find? > Should I just take it to a Kia dealer for repairs? > -- > Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all. --

You are looking for rear brake rotors arnt you?

You can order from Brake Wharehouse or buy my old rear rotors for half the cost of new ones (OEM rear Rotors). Just have them resurfaced.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
tvprotein