Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CEL with immediate hesitation etc etc...
This morning on my way to work my 2002 A4 1.8t (63k) started to hesitate under acceleration (manual trans) and then the CEL came on and started flashing about once a second. The power dropped and I...
1
1

20.4mpg display with engine light
I have an 2006 A6 and the engine light came on and the display where the mpg should be is stuck displaying a circle with a line through it and "20.4mpg" . has disappeared once but then it came back....
4
4

upholstery questions - 98 A4
Couple of questions about the upholstery on a 1998 Audi A4. The cloth covered strip that outlines the front door windows - the one on the passenger side started to droop this morning. I tried pushing...
1
1

Do New Brake Pads Require a New Rotor
I new new pads for a front brake. Is it necessary, or at least a real good idea, to replace the rotor too? The car has 80K miles on it. I'd like to save some $$s but having a safe car is a higher...
10
10

How Much?
Hi how much? the price for immo files? Tanks
1
1

Rendered Speculation: 2011 Audi A3 grows, sedan version planned for U.S.
Audi is reportedly planning to release a new version of the A3 early in 2011, and, for the first time ever, the German automaker's entry-level model is slated to get a four-door sedan variant tailored...

Audi A5 Sportback spy shot
What's not quite an Audi A5 and not quite an A4 Avant? Well it's the long (or never) awaited A5 Sportback. This spy shot of a camo-free car confirms its place in the Audi lineup. The future car is...

Audi A6 2009 Navigation Map Question - General.
On the Audi 2008 or 2009 Audi A6, is there a way to just turn on the Map on navigation system without entering any information such as destination information. I would just like to have my current...

Audi A4 2002, Tiptronic, back-up light problem
Back-up lights and passenger mirror behave as if the car was in reverse, regardles of the gear shift position. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem could be. Which modules to concentrate on?...

Re: Need help with vibratiions with my 2000 A4
Have you had any luck finding out the issue. Our car a 2002 A4 Automatic. When we sit at a light in drive the car shakes very badly. When we put it into neutral the shaking goes away. Audi Canada...
2
2

Q5 tire choice?
Hello, On Q5 2.0 tdi what is the good choice for tire for confort? 235/65 R17 235/60 R18 235/55 R19 Thank's
1
1

Learn How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator
How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator - Increase Your Gas Mileage

2004 A6 questions.
Hi all! I bought a used 2004 Audi A6 a few months ago. Awesome car, very happy with it. Recently, 2 diagnostics issues have come up and I was hoping for some advice before I take it for service....
6
6

Capsule Review: 2010 Audi A4 2.0 TDI
Audi and BMW have been at each other's throats since Audi tried to compete with the 2002 by fitting a juiced up Volkswagen engine into its Fox/80 in 1978 to create the GTI/GTE. Now that BWM has...
2
2

Re: Engine noise after belt replacements
bearings. Hey Remy - did they cover the new wheel bearings under warranty... I'm having what I think is a similar issue on my A3 @ 25k...????