Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

VW Polo Anti Roll bar - Front.
A Dealer is quoting £250 to replace the front anti roll bar assembly. A third party (known) garage is quoting £100 while using original VW parts. any comments on using the third party. thanks
5
5

The new Audi: more performance, less weight
Audi is developing the groundwork for an entirely new way of building its cars. The future for the four rings is light weight, giving it the proper base to support the best hybrid and electric cars,...

Install Sprint Booster on A5
I am planning to install the sprint booster module on my 2009 A5. I am led believe in order to gain access to the electronic control module, I need to first remove the throttle pedal assembly. Does...

Has anyone changed ATF in Q7 (ZF 6HP)?
Just wondering if anyone has done this?

Audi says: no electric concept for Frankfurt!
A few days ago we reported that Audi would be bringing an electric powered R8 to the Frankfurt Motor Show. However it is our sad news to announce that according to representatives from the German...
1
1

Audi A3 pressure build up in petrol tank
Dear All, I hope someone might be able to advise me - I have founf various posts relating to the Evap Emmissions systems on these systems but I don't think these help me - they refer to flooded carbon...
2
2

Re: login codes for audi a8 2.8 vag -com obd
instuments for 2.8 v6 5v ill take any mod codes for my 2.8l v6 a6 c5 im going crazy looking for mod codes

Audi Front hub A6 1996
Does anyone have information regarding the removal / repair of the front hub on a 1996 A6?
2
2

Re: Another stuck window on Audi A6
I just fixed my two front windows - this is most likely your problem. The window operates with a cable system that locks into plastic sliders if one of the sliders breaks it causes the window to wedge...

1990 100 Dies/Stalls when cornering
It has a lot of miles, but runs well--until recently. When I take a corner, it dies. The lights on the dash come on so it seems the whole system isn't shutting down and staying down. If it were a...
5
5

A5 - Cannot Remove Master Key from Ignition
I have a new 2009 A5 with smart key. With the car turned off, I placed the key in the slot to power close the windows. Following this, I could not remove the Master Key from the ignition. I tried...
2
2

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?
How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars? I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front appearance of that car. Any idea WHY Audi...
22
22

Used Audi A3
Apart from the obvious autotrader are there any good used car websites out there that can be recommended to me to buy a Used Audi A3
2
2

Re: 1999 a6 p0432 p0411
P0411 - Secondary Air Injection System: Incorrect Flow Detected Possible Condition: Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON Possible Cause: Fuel Pump Relay (J17) faulty Hoses/Pipes to/between Components...

1999 a6 p0432 p0411
I'm getting both of these codes now. The right catalytic converter was replaced recently. And actually I may have been getting these codes even before I replaced the catalytic converter...but I'm not...