Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Power Steering Pump 1999 Audi A6 Quattro
Has had anyone changed their power steering pump on the above model? Any advice would be great!
1
1

Audi R8 by MTM
The German tuners Motoren Technik Mayer have turned their attention to Audi's supercar, the R8. The exterior received a wild green paint scheme while a supercharger was fitted to the 4.2 liter FSI V8...

Audi A6 quattro 95 AT.
Hi, My A6 quatro '96 (V6) started Automatic transmission misbehavior. The car has about 240Kmiles and until recently the AT was rather smooth. Lately when shifting from second to third gear the RPM...
6
6

Re: 2001 Audi Allroad Immobilizer trouble
Send me the cluster and I'll get the PIN from it. This is the problem, you need both PIN codes. The original to login, the one from the used cluster to "unmarry" the original. Both clusters have...

Tyre balancing...
is carried out at 200 rpm or so I assume as most balancing machines quote this in their spec. My 16" rims have tyre OD's of 24" I calculate they are travelling at 14.28 mph during balancing. Is this...
3
3

Audi used cars
There is a great used car portal out there for searching Audi used cars There isalso a new car dealer list for new car dealers available. For those looking to advertise therebusiness in the economic...

Today I fancy a(n).....
MX5..... It's just occured to me that if I were to flog the recently acquired A4, there might be enough in it to buy an MX5. I could go to work and do hillclimbs and sprints in an MX5. I do like the...
2
2

Audi car dealers
I`m looking for audi car dealers to place on http://www.onestopcaradvice.co.uk/audi.asp

Tire pressure sensors?
Hi all, A friend has a '08 A4 Avant (U.S. spec), and we were wondering if anyone knows how reliable and accurate the tire pressure sensors are. Are they good enough to rely on to know that your tires...
4
4

Audi RS5 (2009) spyshots
This is Audi's new RS5 out on test on the roads surrounding the Nurburgring, and under the bonnet is a 450bhp twin-turbo V8 that'll let this coupe take the fight to BMW's M3. And this RS5 is also our...
1
1

Any news on the new S4 or RS4 arriving in Australia
I have a 2007 RS4 and have been hanging out to see whether the new model will be introduced into Australia. I see the S5 has been released but I'd much rather the 4 series.

New webforum available.
For those who want quick, accurate answers regarding their Audi cars, come over to Relation/financial interest here, just a happy user. Audi Enthusiasts - News, Discussion Forums, Media, Events and...

Immo off files
Hi. I m ecu tehnician. I sale immo off files (immo dumps). ALFA ROMEO ALFA 145 1.3 BOXER IAW 8F.6B - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 145 1.4 TS 16V 0 261 204 481 - REMOVE IMMO ALFA 146 1.6 16V TS 0 261 204 480 M...
3
3

2001 Audi Allroad Immobilizer trouble
Two weeks ago I replaced my 2002 Passat Wagon 4motion GLX with a 2001 Audi Allroad 2.7 Twin Turbo 6 speed. The only flaw the Audi has is the pixels in the center of the cluster. So I ventured out,...
1
1

Upcoming Audi RS3 to Receive 5-Cylinder Turbo from TT-RS
According to a recent report, Michael Dick, a member of Audi's board of management for technical development has stated that the company is considering building a new RS3. Read More: NewsHub: Latest...