Today I fancy a(n).....

MX5.....

It's just occured to me that if I were to flog the recently acquired A4, there might be enough in it to buy an MX5. I could go to work and do hillclimbs and sprints in an MX5.

I do like the A4 - a lot - but as above, I could do a lot with an MX5.

What do we reckon to the following ?

Price of an early but tidy MX5 1.6 Value in a P reg A4 1.6 in very tidy condition with 16" Audi alloys as per these pics.

Bob Sherunckle

My profound apologies to all in this fine newsgroup. Sent to the wrong place.

Sorry.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Reckon around £1500-2000, should get a late spec 1.8i, iS adds PAS, electrics & ABS & an airbag. See for some 96 spec differences.

Put your head under the sills though, I went to look at a 96N the other day with 60k on the clock and the sills were rotting through. Probably why I've got more of an eye on the Audi cab again than the MX-5s (also decided personally I'd prefer a mk2 MX-5 if buying.

Reply to
Jon B