86 5000CS TQ - Diff LED 2 stuck on

All,
Changed out a bad radio setup last night on my 86 5000CS TQ (very bad wiring job on the radio now cleaned up.) Now my Diff lock 2 LED is staying on (and turning off the ABS). Switch is in OFF position and
diff lock 1 is not illuminated. I do not believe the diff is locks because I can turn and drive the car with out issue. Any ideas in what wire I may have pulled off, etc to cause this? Thanks!