93 90s Clutch Replacement

I dont have the service manual. Can anybody give me any suggestions as to the best way to go after it?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Megan

Jinx207 wrote:

Buy the service manual before you even THINK of starting. It's not an easy or fun job.
Get a Bentley repair or service manual. A Haynes or Chiltons might only say 'Remove Clutch and Replace'! lol
Ebay might be a good source for a paper or electronic manual.

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:

Not fair, the Haynes manuals are actually a lot more elaborate than that. They would say:
1. Remove clutch
For assembly, perform above instructions in reverse order.
:-)
/Robert
lol Now I remember! <g> I will admit that I did use Haynes, Clymer and Chilton manuals back in the 70s. I even bought a few new Haynes for the New Beetle and newer Jettas (American, fourth generation)
later, dave (One out of many daves)