allroad 4.2 timing belt question

I drive a 2004 allroad 4.2, certified with extended warranty good for another 18 months, through an Audi dealership.
Can anyone tell me when I am supposed to have the timing belt changed
on this car? It now has 77K miles, and when I brought it in for 75K mile servicing was told by Town Motors in Englewood, NJ that the 4.2 model specifically does NOT get its belt changed at 75K.....as opposed to the 2.7 bit-turbo model.
Could someone confirm this for me? Would hate to be in for a surprise from hell while driving one day.
Thanks-
Anton