Any Audi dealers offer invoice pricing? US-specific

I'm considering buying my second Audi. The first was bought at a dealership that doesn't bargain on prices - it's a one-price, take-it-or-leave-it deal.
I don't think all Audi dealerships are like this, however. Curious if anyone has bought an Audi for invoice, or close to it, in the last few months. I'm located in the pacific northwest. Thanks.