Any reliable mechanic in west lafayette?

Hi, I have a 99' A4 Quattro and currently I'm living in Austin(TX). I am planning to move to West lafayette (IN) soon, and can I have any information about a nice mechanic or dealer who can take care of my car at there?

Recently my A4 begin to have some problems in sunroof and starting the engine, and also the time for belt change is coming (now at 7.15K miles).

I am little worrying about moving to this place, because the environment will be changed much for my car. I heard these kind change might effect to the car.

Do you have any information about the mechanic there or any recommendations before I move to West lafayette?

Thank you.

Best regards, Danny

Reply to
danny