Audi 80 rear caliper leak?

Audi 80 1993 2.0
My brother came to visit and as he was leaving I noticed a wet patch on the inside of the rear tyre. A closer inspection showed it was brake
fluid seeping from the rear LH caliper. It seems to be coming from the back of the caliper around the handbrake mechanism and dribbling down the handbrake cable. Is there a separate seal at the back of the caliper that could have gone as I understand these cars have the handbrake mechanism incorporated into the rear calipers? If so, can these be fixed with seal kit?