AUDI 90 - Exhaust Raddle LOUD Help!

Hi,

On a cold start, I got under the car and in the first 10 seconds (so I didn't burn my hands off) I felt the exhaust chamber under the car (not the pipe).. I swear is sounds like there is something IN it, raddling around.

I had a similar experience, which was resolved here thanks!, where it was the heat plate being loose, but I can't find any missing bolts on the heat plate.

Could I be missing brackets the keep the exaust in place? Can anything actually get in there??? Doubt.

Thanks for your help

Erik

Reply to
Erik

Insides of the catalytic converter can certainly break up, causing a 'rattle'. Not sure about a 'raddle', though.... ;-)

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58