AUDI 90 - Exhaust Raddle LOUD Help!

Hi,
On a cold start, I got under the car and in the first 10 seconds (so I didn't burn my hands off) I felt the exhaust chamber under the car (not the pipe).. I swear is sounds like there is something IN it,
raddling around.
I had a similar experience, which was resolved here thanks!, where it was the heat plate being loose, but I can't find any missing bolts on the heat plate.
Could I be missing brackets the keep the exaust in place? Can anything actually get in there??? Doubt.
Thanks for your help
Erik

Insides of the catalytic converter can certainly break up, causing a 'rattle'. Not sure about a 'raddle', though.... ;-)
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA