Loud Exhaust?

as opposed to Ant's silent exhaust post, im wondering what kind of LEGAL exhaust i can get for my stock 1500, i currently have a modified pea-shooter setup (mini tips sliced off, 2'' tips welded on) any suggestions?

Reply to
Exille

Stinger with the baffle removed.

Randy

RSMEINER

err, thats not legal, unless my friend was lying when he got pulled over for doing that...

Reply to
Exille

Sorry. Sometimes my views of legal are a little cloudy. Same with reality.

Randy

RSMEINER

Try The Stinger *WITH* the baffle in it...............They're still pretty loud. I will probably put one on My DUNE BUGGY when I build it up.............if for nothing else I have a cool neighbor that deserves me revving it up at his house at 6:00am each weekend day.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Isnt that a zoom tube Ant?

Reply to