"Audi remains unobtrusive"

Audi remains unobtrusive Performance S6 sedan model is nearly invisible. at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20061102-124149-5147r.htm

What the hell is a "club oriented senior citizen"?
Dave (74 and driving an RS6 and A8L)

Apparently S6 lacks a hitch to tow a horse trailer to an equastrian club. I'm not sure if A8L is better in that regard cause in case of a tipover the space agey frame might get some unwanted twisting.
I assume the land roverless option is for the folk who do not need to tow their horses anywhere and could instead host a riding event themselves.
Personally, I'm a rental kind of guy

"The others have stuck mainly to rear-wheel drive"
Stuck? Mainly? Who needs a frond wheel drive luxury car exactly aside from the misguided souls buying souped up toyodas LS460? for all I care fwd audi is slow rotting vw for snowbelt.
It's such a relief to see a five year old link still working and the page clearly marked with the year and month of the publication.

And yet, here you are.......

???? my A4 has a 50:50 front/back torque split under normal circumstances if there is understeer I don't ever notice it
In the B7/B8 the torque split is 40 front 60 back
i would have never ever bought a monowheel drive audi precisely because the in quattroless setup the driven wheels are on the wrong axle