brake pads for 2001 Audi A4 2.8L V6 Quattro

Auto in question: 2001 Audi A4 2.8L V6 quattro
I have been looking around on the Audi forum and google, and I can't find a consensus on the best brake pad to use for normal, everyday
driving. I don't like the OEM pad, they have way too much brake dust.
I have heard EBC Greenstuff, Hawk, or Axxis brake pads are probably excellent alternatives, but each seems to have their faults (from Audi forum).
My driving pattern is about 60% highway, 40% town, I am just looking for a pad that is rotor friendly and as brake dust-free as possible.
Any thoughts?
"Curtis Newton" wrote

Curtis,
If you haven't already, check out this comparison grid that Mike @ PureMS put together: http://www.pure-motorsport.com/products/page.php?pageKey
He recommends the Carbotech Bobcat pads frequently on AudiWorld.
Personally, I replaced my front and back OEM pads (dust queens they were) with EBC Green last year and have been happy. Street braking performance is comparable to OEM. Brake-dust is much lower, although still present to a degree. No squeal. I've heard from many other car owners (mostly Japanese cars) complaining that EBC Greens tend to warp their rotors. I haven't experienced it myself. Who knows - maybe some other rotors don't fare well with these pads, but I still have my OEM rotors and everything is fine.
Cheers,
Pete '01 A4 1.8Tq

For normal everyday driving with low dust: Mintex Red. They work for me on my 98 A4 2.8 quattro.