Engine Malfunction Warning during Oil Reset

I have gotten oil service done for my Audi A6 2000 Quattro. And then did the oil service reset by pressing the trip reset pins while turning ignition on as instructed in the owner's manual. The oil service reset was gone and indicated the next one is after 8100 miles. Fine. But the "Engine Malfunction" light lit up after I restarted the car and it does not go now. I believe this as computer malfunction as I never had an Engine problem and it came right after I did the oil service reset. Did anyone face a similar issue and what did you do? I would like to go a Dealer but I do not one nearby. Please let me know.

Thanks Vk

Reply to
Vk