FS: APR chipped ECU for 2002 A4 1.8T manual

I'm selling the ECU from my 2002 Audi A4 1.8T, quattro, manual. The part number is 8E8 909 518 F. This ECU was chipped via APR's DirectPort Programming (DPP). Programs on the ECU include stage 1 (91 octane) and
stock programs, for a total of two programs. You can switch between the two programs at will, if for instance you were taking your A4 into the dealer.
This is a great value! You get the actual ECU (about $180) + APR stage 1 ($500) + stock program ($150). These total to over $800! I'm asking $550 with shipping included.
I have a receipt showing that the programming was done. Acutal programming was done in March 2004.
The APR website has a guide showing how to swap your stock ECU with the new one.