AUDI A4 1.8T SPORT (2002)

hello everyone

i have a problem in audi a4. i hope some one can answer me and really appreciate it.

what it does....when u run the car some time and stuck in a traffic jam ( or when idling), the rpm drops down suddenly and then settles down (this is like a hiccup). This does not happen all the time.

also some times I can see on my tachometer that rpm goes slightly up to stop the engine being stopped (something like dragging)

I have been in audi and they replaced the air mass meter and it did not fix the problem.

Then I went there again and they said the throttle body is cleaned. But the problem still exists.

Please help me if someone came across this sort of problem.

Thank you

Reply to
LAKMAL

I had a similar problem on my car I had the throttle body cleaned and re-aligned with vag-com. It did not cure the problem it turned out I had a split hose. Worth a check.

I'm sure some more informed will be along

HTH

Reply to
tishtash