Motor and chassis serial number on Audi 80

Can anyone tell me where I can find : 1 - the chassis serial number on an Audi 80 1994 (European) ? 2 - the motor serial number plate on the 1,9 L TDi from 1990 to 1996 ?
Thanks,
LHR

Ok, my garage people did find them.
The chassis number can be found on a metallic plaque located at the top part of the firewall on the rigth just over the battery. The diesel motor number is very hard to see since it is engraved on the engine main block on the left side hidden by the oil pump.
Bests
LHR