Odd Wipers

Hello Audi Owners:

I have a very nice A6 Avant (soon to have Blizzaks!) that is generally well behaved. Just this morning, 1(0 degrees Farenheit) I hit the wiper lever to squirt some washer fluid and the wipers would not stop after the standard 3-4 wipes. They would return to the down position, then kind of awkwardly bounce back and do another whole swipe. This went on until I jiggled the lever to fast then back to slow and off.

Is this an electrical problem? A fuse, perhaps? It happened again later in the day and seems to not be random.

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
pnoceanwesty