A6 Avant - Audi All Road - A6 comparisons?

What is the largest station wagon that Audi makes with the all wheel drive, and how do the station wagons (estates) differ from the Audi All Road?

I'm considering an A6 Sedan but in some ways the greater versatility of a large wagon (estate) appeals to me, but not if they get as large as our American SUVs which I don't care for. Prefer lower center of gravity, since the only thing I need all wheel drive for is the snow, no real off roading.

Reply to
Viper