Phatnoise and A3?

I had asked about options for hooking up an Ipod to my new A3 (factory option negated by my Nav system). Someone suggested Phatnoise. According to its Website, it is available only from Volvo.
So, my questions are: Does the Phatnoise Ipod adaptor integrate with an A3? If so, do I take my car to the Volvo dealership, or just buy one at Volvo and have it installed by a 3rd party?
Thanks for any help with this.
Bill T

I wouldn't expect the Volvo Ipod adapter to work on an Audi.
I suspect that what was being suggested was the Phatnoise PhatBox product - this is a CD changer replacement which plays MP3 (and some other formats) from a removable disk cartridge. The PhatBox is available from Audi dealers. I have been using one for almost three years, and wouldn't want to be without it.

Thats exactly what I was talking about and I love it. I got mine off of ebay for 200$ I think, look into it.
Tim in Portland

Peter Bell wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I'll have to keep on looking.
Bill T