iPod Options

Just bought an EX-V6 w/ Navigation, and I am curious as to what my iPod options are.

Ideally, I could control the iPod from the steering wheel or the head unit.

I don't care about losing the XM, I am not paying $10 a month for bad radio (I listen to NPR anyway).

I am trying to find out about the MusicLink thingy, but no onse seems to know anything (especially my dealer)... or other options.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

--------------------------------------

I'm missing something (and it's not yet psychic Wednesday).

Is it a Honda, and what year / model did you buy? Pilot, Accord?

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

i used to use a radiolink and use the full-function (with indiglow and display screen) remote of my minidisc recorder, which I'd clip onto the dash.. Course, that was 10 years ago. I'm sure the iFad has a much more elegant (and costly) solution than a cheap solution like mine.

Reply to
flobert

It is a 2006 Honda Accord EX-V6 w/ Navigation.

Realistically, all I really want is an aux input into my stereo (the other options don't appear to work (I live in Chicago, and the FM transmitter thingy will not work).

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

What about the Honda Music Link for iPod?

Reply to
shitdick

I have read that it completely sucks and costs as much as an iPod does.

$330 installed at my dealer... and they do not have one I can play with to see if it even works.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan