replasing the radiator tip

I am replaisin the radiator on my 02 A4 and wnder if i can get someone to advise me on the procedure of removel. I separated thr AC condensor from the radiator but the space is too
tight to remove the radoator... I was wandering if I have to discharge the freeon and remove the AC condensor first and then the radiator. I would apreciate some hint of how to deal with it. Mike
--
mike T.
You must remove the front bumper and grill of the car. The radiator and AC condenser come with it. You do not need to discharge the freon because the lines all bend down easily. The process sounds a lot worse that it is. Do a search on forums and you will find a number of instructions and pictures. But if you are not a fairly good DIY mechanic you should not start the job. Find a good independent Audi mechanic ahd pay them to do the job.
mike T. wrote:

Search for ' timing belt replacing audi a4 ' or go here http://www.audiworld.com/tech/eng35.shtml
And have fun! ;-)
--