towing an A3

can i tow my 2006 A3 behind my motor home without doing any damage to the drive train? it has a 6 speed manual trans.

Perhaps a perusal of the accompanying 2006 A3 Owner's Manual might be useful?
K.

or a call to the dealer.

What a waste! You'd be better off towing your motor home behind your A3! ;-)