A3 -> S3

how difficult would it be to turn an audi A3 into an S3, well the exterior anyway. I love the look of them, but havent got enough cash to actually get an S3..

Reply to
={ Advocated }=

Which is what I was suggesting. :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Well, I think you should just probably save and get an S3 instead. No one seems to have pointed that out yet...

Reply to
Andy R

This is what both myself and Nom have suggested to ={Advocated}=, rather than spend a good portion of the cost on butchering a perfectly good A3, and removing any resale value it may have now.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

i think its called sarcasm :)

Reply to
Mark Craft

Its when you sit in a corner muttering "more boost, must get more boost" repeatedly you need to worry! Poor bloke, not only did you flame him you are now harassing him too... hahahahaha

Reply to
Mark Craft