golf wiper motor A3 1997

Hi.

On my 97 Golf the wiper wept burning the fuse. I kept replacing the fuse and once having replaced it with a 30 it burned the motor. I replaced the motor first with one that had 2 wires on top and them with one that had 5 like the original. In both cases only the high speed works and it does not cycle to the stop position.

Any idea what may cause this?

Thank you, scott

Reply to
Scott Buck

does the intermittent relay still work? are these KNOWN good wiper motors?

dave