wind screen wipers

help i just bought an audi a3 1998 (4 weeks)great car should have got an audi yaers ago i digrese.as i live in wales we have lots of rain my wipers started to run slower and slower,now they stop half way.the same in any
mode.100% sure it is not the motar,but dont know were to start.any one out there who may know of this problem please help.
On Mon, 09 May 2005 18:19:31 GMT, "amin pabani via CarKB.com"

Had the same on my A6. The bearings of the arms seize. Audi Dealer repaired it quickly and IIRC not too expensively. A new wiper assembly was fitted.
Gru
Wolfgang
--
* Das ist meine Standardsignatur gezippt mit SigZip