1988 535is - Sell or Trade

I've got to let my 1988 535is go....

My business could use another white cargo van (minivan/small van), or maybe a small trailer witha flip-up side door (for concessions sales).

I could (maybe) use another mid-sized sedan...or something else if you've got a good idea.

My car is in Chicago, near O'Hare. Pictures are at

I'm not watching the group closely, so please e-mail me directly with questions/offers.

Thanks.

Reply to
David Dimbert

Are you in touch with the gang over at