1988 535is - Sell or Trade

I've got to let my 1988 535is go....
My business could use another white cargo van (minivan/small van), or maybe a small trailer witha flip-up side door (for concessions sales).
I could (maybe) use another mid-sized sedan...or something else if you've got a good idea.
My car is in Chicago, near O'Hare. Pictures are at http://www.dimbert.net/greta
I'm not watching the group closely, so please e-mail me directly with questions/offers.
Thanks.
David Dimbert wrote:

Are you in touch with the gang over at www.mye28.com? We are your most favorable market. -- C.R. Krieger '88 535is - Da Red Dog